QHT Regrow Hair Clinic. (“Regrow” or the “Company”) adheres to the highest standards of integrity in regards to the information provided by its clients at the time of engagement with the Company and in all subsequent circumstances.
By using the domain and sub-domains of www.regrow.co.in, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions: You acknowledge that You have accepted the terms of this Privacy Statement. If You do not intend to be bound by these terms, you have the option, which is free from any form of compulsion or undue influence, to refrain from using the QHT Regrow Hair Clinic Website.
- You also agree that the information you provide is lawful, accurate, and does not break any laws or regulations.
- The Company shall have no obligation regarding the authenticity/ genuineness/ misrepresentation/ fraud/ negligence, etc. of the information supplied, nor shall the Company be liable for verifying any information collected from You.
This Privacy Statement pertains to:
While registering/interacting on the QHT Regrow Hair Clinic website/mobile application, users may voluntarily enter personal information such as email address, name, phone number, etc.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
Information (e.g., type of internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the website from which You came, number of visits, average time spent on the site/mobile application, pages viewed, etc.) may be automatically collected during your interaction with the QHT Regrow Hair Clinic Website through the use of certain technologies, such as Cookies and Web Beacons.
Information types received by Regrow:
- Details regarding your internet connection and mobile device
- The device you used to access the QHT Regrow Hair Clinic website.
- Your information regarding your use of the QHT Regrow Hair Clinic website
- Internet Protocol (IP) details/ address
- Your Current location, the location of your device, device information, and communication information are used to personalise your experience.
Computer system software
- Preferences and settings, such as the time zone and language, are displayed.
- Account / User Information – including, but not limited to, your name, address, email address, mobile / telephone number, gender, income, and any other information requested by QHT Regrow Hair Clinic at the time of your establishing an account with QHT Regrow Hair Clinic or requesting a quote from QHT Regrow Hair Clinic.
- Your searches, the search results You picked, and other activity
- Your navigational information (browsing length, details of online ads that You clicked on)
- You can access the QHT Regrow Hair Clinic Website via third-party websites that QHT Regrow Hair Clinic has no control over.
- You may offer optional information to QHT Regrow Hair Clinic via third-party sign-in sites such as Facebook, Twitter &Instagram.
- In such instances, QHT Regrow Hair Clinic retrieves and maintains any information that You make accessible to QHT Regrow Hair Clinic via these sign-in services.
- Please note that QHT Regrow Hair Clinic maintains the right to use the information you supply in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- In addition, it is stated that when using the QHT Regrow Hair Clinic Website, you may encounter links to the websites / adverts / electronic communication services of third parties.
- As the operation of the third party is not under the Company’s control, the Company does not promote or guarantee any service or product offered through third party websites, nor does it make any representations on the third party’s privacy or other policies.
- Any use of such a third-party website or purchase of a service or product through a third-party is at your own risk, and the Company is not liable for any resulting loss, damage, or other harm.
- It is recommended that you study the privacy policies of these third-party websites before using them.
- How your information contributes to a more efficient interface and experience for you
- QHT Regrow Hair Clinic uses the information you supply to enhance the functionality and quality of your interactions with QHT Regrow Hair Clinic, as well as to personalise your experience while using QHT Regrow Hair Clinic’s services.
- As part of the Hair transplant services offered by Regrow, you may post reviews, feedback, comments, ratings, etc. on the public groups (Posts).
- The Company reserves the absolute right to remove and delete any Post or portion of a Post that, in its sole discretion, is untrue, malicious, or misleading.
- All posts will be publicly available and visible to all users; therefore, you should use caution when disclosing sensitive information about yourself.
- The Organization reserves the right to use and reproduce your Posts for any reason. In addition, the Company may share your Posts with service providers, companies, or other third parties.
- If you delete your Posts from any of the public groups, copies of those Posts may remain available in archived pages, or they may have been copied or retained by other group members.
Choosing to opt out
- You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from the Company by adhering to the guidelines included in those emails.
- The Company may still send You non-promotional emails, such as account-related emails, even if You opt out.
- Most web browsers are configured to allow cookies by default.
- If You opt to remove or reject cookies, several parts of the QHT Regrow Hair Clinic website may be compromised.
How QHT Regrow Hair Clinic utilises and shares acquired information?
- QHT Regrow Hair Clinic uses the information acquired from and about You for multiple purposes, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Processing and answering your questions
- Protect and enhance the services offered by QHT Regrow Hair Clinic.
- Understanding users (what they do on our services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), enhancing content and features of QHT Regrow Hair Clinic services (such as by personalising content to your interests), processing and completing your transactions, and sending you special offers are all examples of what we mean by “user understanding.”
- Sending You messages that You have requested or that may be of interest to You
- Sending You questions that You may be able to answer if You have registered with QHT Regrow Hair Clinic or arranged an appointment at a location or branch of QHT Regrow Hair Clinic.
- Sending You vehicle-related information in response to your visit to a QHT Regrow Hair Clinic branch or location.
- Enabling and filtering relevant ads for you
- Generating and assessing reports and data, and doing research on the user base and service usage patterns of QHT Regrow Hair Clinic
- Supporting you with client service
- Notifications pertaining to your account
- Auditing, data analysis, and research pertaining to the Company’s services on the QHT Regrow Hair Clinic Website.
- QHT Regrow Hair Clinic obligations arising from all applicable statutes in respect to your use of QHT Regrow Hair Clinic services and your transaction and engagement with Regrow.
- Permitting You to interact with Regrow interactive features
- You are eligible to get special offers from third parties if You are a customer of QHT Regrow Hair Clinic and/or have shown interest in the services of Regrow.
- QHT Regrow Hair Clinic may utilise the information gathered to deliver adverts to its advertisers’ target consumers. Even if QHT Regrow Hair Clinic does not reveal your personal information for these purposes without your agreement, the advertiser may believe that you fulfil its target criteria if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement.
Transmission to third parties
- QHT Regrow Hair Clinic is permitted to reveal your information, or a portion thereof, to third party service providers who may assist us in providing services.
- These service providers have access to your information for the sole purpose of completing the duties specified by QHT Regrow Hair Clinic and are prohibited from disclosing or using it for any other reason.
- Additionally, QHT Regrow Hair Clinic may share personal information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who work for the Company and are contractually obligated to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which the Company discloses it.
- In addition to the aforementioned, alliance partners/channel partners of QHT Regrow Hair Clinic may collect information from your mobile device with your consent, such as device location, device information (including storage, model, installed apps, Wi-Fi, and mobile network), transactional and promotional SMS, and communication information, including contacts, in order to provide customised offerings.
- The Company maintains the right to change or amend this Privacy Statement at any time, as the need arises.
- Your continued use of the services offered by QHT Regrow Hair Clinic after such modifications shall be construed as acceptance of those modifications.
Policy on Cancellations and Refunds
- Refund and Cancellation Policy must be posted on the website, and clients must agree to its terms during the ordering process.
- Before submitting their payment information, customers must select “Accept” or “Agree” on a return and cancellation option.
- Then, once the order has been placed, the policy can be included in the order confirmation email sent to the consumer.
- The QHT Regrow Hair Clinic is not liable for any costs incurred as a result of scheduling changes in the provision of our hair transplant services, including (but not limited to) travel costs, accommodation costs, and any economic costs incurred by the client as a result of time missed from work or lost potential earnings.
- The Hair Transplant Center of Regrow maintains the right to alter scheduled surgical dates. Such alterations are uncommon and are made in the best interest and safety of the patient. The deposit amount and other payments will be transferred to the next available date in the unlikely event that the operation date is changed.
- The money is refundable, and we will always strive to be as accommodating as possible when rescheduling another surgery date. Unforeseen events-caused delays will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. In all other cases, if you cancel your reservation, you will receive a return of the deposit.
- QHT Regrow Hair Clinic will make every effort to ensure that your operation is completed as scheduled; but unforeseen circumstances may necessitate that we cancel or postpone your procedure at the last minute. In this improbable circumstance, every attempt will be taken to notify you beforehand. We do not offer compensation if your procedure is cancelled.
- During a personal consultation or through photo analysis, a charge estimate will be sent to the patient. For that price, the QHT Regrow Hair Clinic will complete the task.
- The remaining sum will be paid in cash or by credit card the morning of the surgery. To ensure that all money have cleared by the chosen procedure date, bank transfers must be made in advance.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard, as well as cash and wire transfers.
- If paying by credit card on the day of your procedure, please notify your bank in advance so they are aware it is a legitimate transaction. Any issues with blocked transactions may result in the cancellation of your procedure and the retention of your deposit.