Are you suffering from severe hair thinning?
Do you experience patchy or uneven hair loss?
Do you want to see your losing hair grow back with a non-surgical hair treatment?
Visit Regrow Hair Clinic to receive safe and effective hair mesotherapy treatment in India from proficient hair experts.
Hair mesotherapy, a non-surgical process that lowers hair loss and promotes hair growth, is available at Regrow Clinic. Mesotherapy entails injecting nutrient-rich fluids into the scalp’s mesodermal layer.
Regrow Clinic is renowned for providing advanced and cost-efficient hair loss treatments and hair transplant in India. Annually, Regrow Clinic handles several clients from across the world suffering from hair disorders. Regrow has treated 3000+ Indian and 350+ abroad clients.
What is Mesotherapy Hair Treatment?
Medication is injected into the scalp during hair mesotherapy. It acts on the epidermis, dermal connective tissue, circulatory, immunological, and neurosensory systems.
Certain types of alopecia, such as androgenetic alopecia, alopecia areata, telogen effluvium, and stress alopecia, might recover from it. However, there is limited scientific proof that this procedure helps stop hair loss.
Since diseases of the mesoderm (the scalp’s middle layer) cause maximum hair loss, mesotherapy treatment can be tailored for hair loss. The goal is to encourage hair growth, treat thinning hair, prevent hair loss, and repair damaged strands. It can enhance hair quality and hair follicle health. It also helps moisturize the scalp and eliminates any infections.
What is the Cost of Hair Mesotherapy in India?
The hair mesotherapy cost in India ranges from Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 4,500 per injection. The extent of hair loss determines the treatment’s price. The expense of therapy increases as the number of sessions required increases. So, fees for four to six injections might range from Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 25,000.
Who is Eligible for Hair Mesotherapy?
- Hair mesotherapy is an option for anyone suffering from extreme hair loss.
- It is suitable for individuals suffering from male pattern baldness.
- It is beneficial in treating hair thinning conditions.
The Actual Process of Hair Mesotherapy
- Our trichologist will first analyze your hair loss and decide how many mesotherapy sessions you will require.
- Every seven to ten days, you will receive one injection each session for a total of four to six sessions.
- The hair mesotherapy treatment is almost painless. Thus, no anaesthesia is required. The following formula is used in the injections:
- Medications such as antibiotics and vasodilators.
- Hormones like calcitonin and thyroxin.
- Collagenase and hyaluronidase enzymes.
- Vitamins and minerals, as well as herbal extracts.
4. The hair specialist will administer injections into your scalp at various depths ranging from one to four millimetres.
5. The hair expert will insert the needle into your scalp at an angle that allows the trichologist’s wrist to move while injecting.
6. Within a few weeks of therapy, your sparse hair or uneven hair will be covered with natural hair.
What are the Benefits of Hair Mesotherapy?
- Mesotherapy helps reduce hair loss and promote hair regeneration.
- It strengthens hair roots and encourages the development of new hair.
- It gives hair a healthy and lustrous appearance.
- Mesotherapy is suitable for all hair types.
- It strengthens and repairs damaged hair.
Why Should You Choose Regrow Clinic for Hair Mesotherapy Treatment in India?
- Regrow is a one-stop for superior and effective hair loss treatments. You will be treated by highly qualified and experienced hair specialists in India.
- Regrow has a state-of-the-art medical infrastructure with twelve modern OTs.
- We provide cost-effective hair restoration treatments using US-FDA-certified techniques and equipment.
- We have received 95% customer satisfaction from the majority of our clientele.
If you are concerned about hair loss, we can set up
with one of our hair specialists, and you can also email us your questions at