These days, the increasing stress level has become a matter of concern. It is hampering our health rapidly. As a result, hair loss has become very common.
Severe hair fall can occur at any stage of life. The main reasons for hair loss are hormonal imbalance, stress, pollution, nutritional deficiency, health issues, or hereditary.
You may have opted for different types of hair treatments like oil, lotions and many more. But none of them is able to solve your hair loss problem. Nowadays, restoration of hair is very much required for your overall youthful image.
So, other than wasting time on these temporary solutions, you should choose PRP treatment for a long-lasting result.
Why choose Regrow hair clinic?
We at Regrow Hair Transplant Clinic understand the need of our patients with due care and compassion. We will suggest the best solution after examining your problem thoroughly.
Our founder and managing director, Dr Ankur Singhal has the best team of talented and experienced doctors and technicians at Regrow hair clinic. Our doctors perform the most effective treatment for every patient. We are equipped with the best technologies and machines according to modern medical requirements for PRP hair treatment.
Our dermatologist Dr G.K. Sharma is a well-known and experienced doctor. He is one of the best doctors in India for PRP Hair restoration.
To avail, the best PRP treatment near you visits us right now.
What is Platelet-rich Plasma treatment?
Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) treatment has gained massive attention due to the high success rate. It is an effective treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia.
The PRP therapy is a three-step treatment where your blood is extracted, processed and then injected into the bald region of your scalp. According to the medical practitioners, the procedure sets off the hair growth in the scalp naturally. Sometimes the process is combined with other hair loss treatment or medicines to get the highest possible result.
The activation in hair follicles ultimately rejuvenates the damaged tissues and slows down the hair loss process.
In most cases, you will require four to six sessions 4-6 weeks apart. After that, you might need a couple of maintenance sessions according to your requirements.
Dr Sharma extracts approximately 50 ml of blood from your arm.
Then the blood is kept in a centrifuge for separation. The centrifuge spins the blood at a very high speed to separates platelet-poor plasma, platelet-rich plasma, and red platelets from the blood sample.
Separated platelet-rich plasma is collected in a syringe by the doctor.
We use iodine or alcohol to clean your affected area of the scalp.
Then hair transplant surgeon injects the Platelet-rich plasma into the affected area.
PRP treatment cost
The cost of PRP treatment varies from Rs. 3000 to Rs. 5000 approximately for each session. However, the price may differ from person to person according to the requirements of the patient. The factors affecting the cost are as follows-
- Requirement of patient
- Location of treatment
- Number of sessions
- The level of utilization of modern technology
- Experience of the doctors
To know more details, book an appointment right now.
You should not opt for PRP treatment if you are:
- suffering from immunosuppressive diseases like HIV, HTV
- Having Cancer
- Suffering from dermatological diseases, infectious diseases, blood disorders, and platelet abnormality
- Suffering from chronic liver disease
- Having a metabolic disorder
- platelet disease
Things you should take care of before &after your PRP sessions:
You need to take care of the following things-
- Stop using any blood-thinning agent and anti-inflammatory medicines before the treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you are using any beta-blockers.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Do not colour your hair before the treatment.
- Avoid heat or sun exposure.
- Take all medicines as per your doctor’s instruction.
Advantages of PRP hair treatment:
- PRP treatment is a non-surgical process.
- There is no scope of having a scar.
- It is a safe procedure as your own blood cells are used.
- The process is the least painful.
- It triggers the blood flow into your hair follicles on the scalp, thereby boosting hair growth.
- The cost of this treatment is comparably less than other methods.
- It controls the hair growth cycle.
- There is no side effect.