Losing hair is uncomfortable for anyone, especially for men. Some men feel shy about their thinning hair or bald look. It can cause many social and emotional problems in their life.
Losing 60 to 100 hair every day is considered average. But when this number exceeds, it may indicate the start of hair loss.
There are several options to restore the losing hair. One of them is hair transplantation. It has gained more popularity in men as it produces natural-looking and permanent results.
At Regrow Hair Clinic, one of the Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Haridwar, India, we offer advanced hair transplantation for men. Dr Ankur Singhal, the Co-Founder of Regrow Hair Clinic, is a renowned hair transplant surgeon in India.
Moreover, Dr Singhal is a Clinical Cosmetologist, DHI hair transplant specialist, and Certified FUE expert.
Keep reading to find out if hair transplantation is the right option for you.
What is a Hair Transplant?
Hair transplant is a minimally invasive procedure performed to restore thinning or losing hair from the scalp areas. Hair transplantation involves removing hair follicles using a specialized tool from a donor site and transferring them to the recipient site, a bald or thinning region.
Which Hair Loss Conditions Can Be Treated With Hair Transplantation For Men?
Hair transplantation for men can be done:
- In Advanced Androgenetic Alopecia, which does not improve with medication.
- In Scarring Alopecia, when it has been stable for at least 12 months.
- If hair loss occurs due to injury, surgery, or burn.
- In conditions like Traction Alopecia.
- In cases of eyelashes and eyebrows restoration.
The hair transplant surgeon will evaluate you to determine your eligibility for hair transplantation.
What is the Hair Transplant Cost in India?
The hair transplant cost in India approximately starts from Rs.24,000 per 1000 grafts. At Regrow, for FUE hair transplant, we charge Rs.20+tax per graft, and for DHI, we charge Rs.25+tax per graft. For in-depth information on hair transplant cost in India, click here.
The cost of hair transplant in India also depends on several factors. These include the clinic's location, the number of sessions you require, the type of hair transplant method you select, and the surgeon's experience.
How Is A Hair Transplantation For Men Done At Regrow Hair Clinic?
At Regrow Clinic, Dr Ankur Singhal, our skilled hair transplant surgeon, uses one of the two FUE or DHI techniques in hair transplantation for men.
In Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE):
- Through a micro-punch instrument, the surgeon removes individual follicles from the back of the scalp.
- The surgeon uses a punch to create tiny holes in your scalp area that will receive the hair transplant.
- In each of these openings, they can gently insert a single hair follicle.
In Direct Hair Implantation (DHI):
- Our surgeon can shave the head and numb it with local anaesthesia.
- The surgeon will use a fine-tipped instrument to remove hair follicles from the back of your scalp.
- The hair follicles are placed in a pen-shaped tool and inserted into the balding region of your scalp without creating any incisions.
- The surgeon will apply an antibiotic cream to all of the wounds and put a bandage.
FUE and DHI methods require about 8 hours to complete the process. However, the exact time depends on the number of hair follicles transplanted.
Now, let’s understand The Actual Process of Hair Transplantation for Men
1. Anaesthesia administration
The surgeon numbs the scalp or gives an injection of local anaesthesia to make the procedure pain-free.
2. Extraction of Grafts
The surgeon selects high-quality hair grafts, which they harvest using FUE or DHI technique. The surgeon handles the grafts correctly to avoid any damage.
3. Transplanting the hair follicles
The surgeon fixes the grafts into the slits made in the recipient region. It is done while observing the direction and position of the hair to produce natural-looking and long-term results.
Benefits of Hair Transplantation:
- Natural hair regrowth
- Less downtime
- Painless and Scar-free method
- Cost-efficient in the long run
Side-effects of Hair Transplantation:
Side effects from a hair transplant surgery are rare and fade away within a few weeks.
However, some of the possible side-effects include:
- inflammation of the scalp
- bruising around the eyes
- temporary numbness on the treated areas
Why Should You Choose Regrow for Hair Transplantation in Men?
Regrow is one of the best Hair Transplant clinic in Haridwar, India, because:
- Our team comprises renowned hair transplant surgeons in India. They are highly experienced and skilled in advanced hair transplant techniques.
- To date, our team has transplanted over 6 million hair grafts from scalp to scalp, beard to beard, beard to the scalp, and scalp to beard.
- Our clinic has advanced, world-class hair transplantation techniques. In addition to FUE, our surgeons also perform the direct hair transplant technique. It is a more advanced version of FUE.
- We have highly trained and courteous staff.
- For quick recovery, we give proper instructions for pre-operative and post-operative care.
If you’re interested in undergoing a hair transplant. Please make an appointment with our hair transplant experts to avail of the most suitable hair transplant method.