Because hair loss is an unavoidable occurrence, the question of whether hair restoration or hair transplantation is permanent persists. At Regrow, one of the leading hair transplant clinics in India, our highly qualified and experienced team provide cutting-edge hair restoration solutions.
Hair transplantation is a surgical technique with a low risk of complications. It works by removing hair follicles from the scalp or other body parts with a small tool. These follicles are extracted and embedded in the areas of your scalp that are balding or thinning hair.
Nowadays, many people choose to have their hair transplant in India. However, several individuals are unsure whether a hair transplant is a permanent solution to their baldness issues.
Are you one of them?
In this article, we will look at whether a hair transplant is permanent. Let’s start with an explanation of what a hair transplant is.
What is a Hair Transplant, and How does it work?
Hair transplantation is a surgical procedure that extracts your hair follicles using Hair transplants are appropriate for people who have baldness or severe hair thinning on their scalp. A hair transplant is termed permanent because it lasts for a long time.
Procedure of Hair Transplantation
A surgeon uses a tiny needle to numb the area of your head with a local anesthetic after thoroughly cleaning your scalp.
At Regrow, our seasoned hair transplant doctors in India use FUE, DHI, and Quick FUE hair transplantation techniques to achieve the best outcomes. We offer advanced hair transplant treatments at an affordable hair transplant cost in India.
- The surgeon removes single follicles from the back of the scalp using a micro-punch device.
- The surgeon uses a punch to make tiny holes in your scalp where the hair transplant will be placed. They will precisely implant individual hair follicles into each of these openings.
- The FUE procedure takes approximately 8 hours to complete. However, the exact time is determined by the number of hair follicles implanted.
- To get the full head of hair you want, you might need three or four sessions. Sessions are spaced out for several months to allow each transplant to heal properly.
- The surgeon will use a small diameter punch to retrieve the hair grafts from the donor area. Then implant the grafts using SAVA or CHOI implanters and high magnification.
- The grafts will be implanted in pilot stabs 20-30% smaller than the slits used in FUE hair transplantation.
- Dense hair implantation results in more density and a more natural appearance. The SAVA Implanter provides exact angulation. SAVA stands for safe, accurate, versatile, and amplified angle.
- Instead of a typical incision and transplant, the surgeon employs the Seva implanter’s specialized tool.
- During the procedure, six to eight technicians are required.
- They take healthy hair transplants and put them in the recipient area of your scalp. It takes about four hours to perform the entire procedure.
Now that you know what a hair transplant is, let us get to the main question.
Are Hair Transplantation Results Permanent?
When you choose competent surgeons and hair from the back of the scalp, which are genetically more durable, a hair transplant may provide permanent results. Hair transplantation should be planned considering the hairline design and keeping the future in mind.
Hair loss is an ongoing process. Like the back of your scalp and natural hair, the transplanted hair grows finer and greyer over time. Although the transplant is permanent, all things in the body undergo the aging process.
The hair follicles behind the head are significantly more resistant to baldness. They do not fall out as easily as your natural hair. This hair is ideal for those looking for a long-term hair restoration treatment. However, this can be problematic because the patient may lose hair in the surrounding area following surgery.
When a hair transplant is performed early, the transplanted hair remains in place as the surrounding hair falls out, leaving patches and a bald scalp. Furthermore, a hair transplant is permanent because it cannot be changed or reversed.
So, seek an experienced hair transplant surgeon in India to plan a natural-looking and long-lasting hair transplant.
Furthermore, make realistic goals for yourself not to be disappointed by your results.
Consult your doctor if the results of your hair transplant are not satisfactory. They may advise different solutions to help you achieve your target hair growth.
Consult our expert hair transplant doctors to learn more about the risks, how much improvement you can expect from surgery, and how to find a long-term solution to your problem. This can assist you in determining whether or not a hair transplant is an appropriate option for you.
Our hair transplant surgeons will discuss the expected results, recovery, and answers to your queries.