“You have to make a presentation for an important client in just 15 mins.”
Did this lead to stress?
Of course! We all face such stressful situations in our everyday life! Stress is a part of everyone’s life. One cannot eradicate stress, but one can manage stress.
Why manage stress?
Managing stress is essential because stress leads to negative consequences. Stress not only affects one’s mental and emotional health, but it also affects one’s physical health. It not only takes away one’s happiness, but it also takes away one’s hair! Yes, hair loss is one of the ways by which anxiety and stress affect our physical health.
Anxiety is one of the causes of hair loss. If you are experiencing hair loss due to anxiety, it is advisable to visit the best hair transplant clinic in Haridwar, India immediately to treat your hair loss.
Hair loss is one of the major problems. We not only lose hair, but we also lose our confidence and self-esteem due to hair loss. Hair loss causes a lot of embarrassment in people. Anxiety and stress increase the chances of hair loss problems. How can our head carry so much weight, the weight of our hair plus the weight of our worrisome thoughts?
We have only one head, how can we expect it to carry so much weight? So, as we fill our heads with so many worrisome thoughts, our head becomes burdened and is unable to carry so much weight. Thus, there is hair loss. As head cannot carry both, hair as well as stress.
Has your mother or friend anytime advised you to not think so much and not take so much stress or else you will grow old faster?
What has stress to do with getting old?
Stress and worrying cause hair loss. And we all know that loss of hair and baldness is a common sign of ageing.
So, it is your choice, whether you want to have a head filled with hair or a head filled with stress.
But how can one manage stress?
Before we discuss how to manage stress to reduce hair loss, first let’s discuss how stress and anxiety cause hair loss and affect one’s hair in detail.
How do stress and anxiety affect one’s hair and cause hair loss?
Stress and anxiety can cause the following hair loss conditions which lead to hair loss-
- Alopecia Areata– People having anxiety issues are more prone to suffer from alopecia areata. Alopecia Areata is a condition that causes hair loss. Though the hair grows back again, prolonged anxiety and stress can worsen the problem of hair loss and can even lead to baldness. If you are suffering from alopecia areata, it is advisable to seek immediate help from the best hair transplant doctor in India.
- Telogen Effluvium– This hair loss condition occurs due to a change in the number of hair follicles that are growing hair. It leads to thinning of hair and causes hair loss. Telogen Effluvium can be treated, and hair loss can be avoided by getting a quick hair transplant in India.
Other than the above conditions, a lack of nutrients can also lead to hair loss. Stress and anxiety increase muscle tension and causes other issues. To fight these issues, the body uses up all the nutrients and so there aren’t sufficient nutrients for proper hair growth.
As our hair doesn’t get sufficient nutrients, it falls off and there is hair loss. Anxiety also increases sebum production. Sebum is harmful to hair and can prevent hair growth by clogging the pores in the scalp.
Anxiety is not only the cause of hair loss, but it is also the result of hair loss. Yes, hair loss can increase stress and anxiety. One may feel anxious to confront the world because of hair loss.
They may hide from the world to avoid jeers and insulting remarks about their hair. Hair loss can cause a great level of stress and anxiety and can affect one’s level of confidence.
So, it is very essential to manage hair loss.
How can one manage hair loss?
The solution to the problem lies in the cause of the problem. As anxiety causes hair loss, one can manage hair loss by managing anxiety and stress.
How to manage stress and anxiety?
One can manage stress and anxiety in the following ways-
- Yoga and meditation: Yoga and meditation are useful ways of managing stress. By connecting with oneself through yoga and meditation, one can disconnect from stress. By being mindful of one’s breath, one can avoid a mind full of stress and worrisome thoughts.
- Confront the anxiety: The best way to deal with anxiety and stress is to face it. Yes, it is easier said than done! Facing anxiety is difficult. But it is difficult only for the first time! Because the next time the anxiety disappears. By facing anxiety, one gets known to anxiety, so the fear of the unknown disappears, and the discomfort gets replaced by comfort.
- Embrace positivity: Can light and darkness co-exist? No, darkness means the absence of light. The same way positivity and negativity cannot co-exist. So, it is essential to welcome positive feelings in one’s life to bid farewell to negative feelings like stress and anxiety. One can stay positive by doing things that they like and by spending time with positive people and being surrounded by a positive environment. Let the light of positivity eradicate the darkness of negativity and stress and brighten up your life with happiness!
- Exercise: Regular exercise can also help manage stress and anxiety. Doing exercise of one’s choice helps one to stay happy and motivated and disappears anxiety.
Other than managing stress, there are other solutions too that help manages and control hair loss such as dietary changes. By following a balanced diet and including more fruits and vegetables in one’s diet, one can manage hair loss.
Essential nutrients are required for the healthy growth of hair and to prevent hair loss. By following a balanced diet, we can provide the essential nutrients that are required for the healthy growth of hair.
One can even treat hair loss by doing a hair transplant treatment at the best hair transplant clinic in Haridwar, India. Hair transplant treatment is an effective and popular solution to treat the problem of hair loss.
You need not worry about the hair transplant cost in India. Affordable hair transplant treatment is provided by the best hair transplant doctor in India.
Anxiety not only leads to loss of happiness, but it also leads to loss of hair. And the loss of hair means loss of pride and self-esteem. So, it is very important to reduce anxiety to not reduce one’s hair and self-esteem! It is essential to say anxiety goodbye if one doesn’t want to say goodbye to their beautiful hair! By managing stress using the above-mentioned techniques, one can control hair loss.
Even after following the stress management techniques, you are suffering from hair loss, then hair transplantation treatment in India is the best solution for you. Hair transplantation treatment brings back one’s lost hope and happiness. It brings back one’s lost hair! It turns bald to bold!
So, what are you waiting for?
Visit a hair transplant doctor right now to treat the problem of hair loss.