Hair transplantation is generally safe and is mostly successful. However, few surgeries do lack technical experience and knowledge. Such surgeries can occur. Usually because of the surgical team’s technical failure and sloppy surgical techniques.
An amateur surgeon doing the hair transplant will give unsuccessful results. which will also lead to patient dissatisfaction and depression. So, you should not only consider the cost but the medical team’s experience and skills. Visit the best hair transplant clinic in India to get successful hair transplants results.
Is it possible for your specialist to correct an unsuccessful hair transplant?
This type of failure is rare. If you and your specialist have already discussed pre-and post-operative care. The failure will not occur. Still, is it possible to correct a failed hair transplant?
Yes, repairing or corrective hair transplantation can help you out. Correcting unsuccessful hair transplantations are complex. Usually, because of your donor area’s reduction, a poor hairline structure. it also includes previously performed scarring.
For some people, it gets highly traumatic at times. If the outcome is bad, then you may undergo corrective hair transplant surgery.
A Failed Hair Transplant’s common signs
- You lack an aesthetic and natural appearance
- Scarring prominently appearance
- You have no hair regrowth sign
- You have a poor hairline
Let’s look at the reasons for bad hair transplants.
Poor Hair Transplant’s reasons
The traditional hair transplant procedure, like the mini-grafting procedures, are outdated. It concealed baldness. Yet, the outcomes looked as if the surgeon glued your hair to your scalp with gum paste. Further, it was unnatural and evident. Scalp reduction is also another ancient technique. It involves a partial reduction of your bald scalp.
The specialist stretches your skin from the edges of a more hair-bearing area on your scalp. Nonetheless, some risks are associated with this procedure. the risk includes pulling your hair-bearing skin back, infection, unwanted scarring, and bleeding.
This surgery is no longer in use. If you rush into a hair transplant without first conducting proper research. It can lead to your hair transplant’s failure. More than ten percent of hair transplantation fail worldwide. The reason is usually inexperience and poor technology
What Should You Do If Your Hair Transplant Fails?
You should visit the top hair transplant surgeon in Haridwar, India. the surgeon will help to determine the failure’s cause and develop a plan of action to resolve the problem. You should only contact an experienced and skilled surgeon.
Further, you should approach surgeons and clinics with access to cutting-edge medical technology. They should also specialize in advanced hair transplant procedures, like FUT and FUE.
How does Hair Transplant Revision Procedure Work?
Every hair transplant revision procedure is unique and tailored to your specific needs. The revision surgery combines removing your bad hair follicles from your previous procedure. then placing new hair follicles by camouflaging sparse or large grafts. The specialist uses modern methods and several other types of properly planned revisions.
Corrective hair transplant surgery’s types:
Hair Correction/Repair Surgery in the Modern Era
- Graft Excision- Your specialist extracts larger grafts using the FUE technique. The specialist then re-dissects them as per the follicular hair units retrieved. And finally replants to the area with a more natural look.
- Hair Camouflaging- Involves using about two to three micrografts or hair follicular units. this helps to camouflage larger grafts and give them a more natural look. Hair camouflaging is a cost-effective procedure that also saves time.
- Combined Repair- This procedure depends on your bad hair transplant’s state. your specialist performs combines graft excision and camouflaging to achieve the best result. You need a trained hair transplant specialist. the trained specialist will maintain the right balance between camouflage and graft excision.
- Fixing Scar-Scarring is a common side effect of traditional hair transplantation. Still, with Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), these scars can be corrected or camouflaged.
Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) is a permanent cosmetic ‘tattoo’. It mimics a close shave across your entire scalp. This procedure decreases the contrast between your scalp and your hair color.
Who is eligible for Hair Corrective Procedure?
If you have had aesthetic problems with your previous hair restoration procedure. Also, you have had cosmetic issues with the procedure for various reasons. This means you are an ideal candidate. You should be in good health. Also, you have realistic expectations regarding the revision procedure and the recovery process.
Hair Transplant Revision Surgery’s Effectiveness
The results of a hair transplant revision procedure can get dramatic. However, in some cases, you may need more than one session to achieve the desired results.
Some people who have had hair transplant revision surgeries report feeling more confident. They also felt self-assured due to the procedure.