REPAIR OF BAD HAIR TRANSPLANTATION
In our clinic in Regrow, we welcome all patients, including those in need of Repair Bad Hair Transplants. Hair transplant repair procedures are done to correct poorly done hair transplants. Bad hair transplant results can be both embarrassing and traumatizing since the transplanted hair is permanent.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Unnatural distribution of grafts
- Poor density
- Poor placement of grafts resulting in hair facing in wrong direction
- Old hair transplant techniques e.g. plugs and mini graft techniques
- Poorly designed hairlines (too low, too high or asymmetric hairlines)
- Over extraction of grafts with FUE causing visible scars
- Wide FUT scars
Incision sites should be made with very thin instruments, to avoid visible scars. Punches used to extract grafts by FUE/DHI should be a maximum of 1mm/0.7mm. The angle of incision of the grafts should be carefully determined so that the results are natural and neat. Recipient sites are prepared with lateral slits that will result in fuller denser appearance.
The price varies depending on the workload involved.